Author: {wf}shadowspawn <shadowspawn_at_shadowspawn_dot_net>     Reply to Message
Date: 6/30/2003 10:37:01 PM
Subject: tuesday morning

heh got it right.

bots work, but they don't use md3's quite right. so much is broken, i'm having to rewrite allot of things from scratch. again. no more .aas files, no more bspc. would be better if they looked like something other then 3 rgb sets tho.

decoys will gesture whenever the player gestures, and wave also (that animation was never added in wfa). no pointing, no crotch grabbing.

still some animation bugs tho, this is really tough work and something that I only am able to limp through because I did stuff with 3ds and lightwave, so it sorta makes sense.

I still think there's a gremlin inside the computer making it all work, cause after i fire it up i'm like I don't remember coding this. But it works.

The only reason I haven't thought about testers or released any alphas is because every player looks like either the q2 model, which is way to short (q3 players look over the md2's head, and q3's player's eye is in their chest, lets you know about scale differences) or they are nothing but a red, green, and blue line showing the origin of the head, torso, and legs.

_