Author: MaxeyPad <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 6/27/2003 11:57:44 PM
Subject: RE: about the hacked maps...

I have to be honest, i've not grown used to 2fortron at this point and I don't believe I ever will because its an inferior map to 2fort2k1 in terms of playability and fun and the majority of the WFA community agrees with me on this one. If you don't believe me do a poll.

I've not played the new hacked maps, but I hear they play fine regardless of all the underlying technical problems they may cause. If he put his pictures in it well thats gay, but its a great service to the community that he is bringing back maps that people love. Lots of people, myself included, feel as though the newer revisions of maps are nowhere near as fun to play in a match.

So what if it causes a few technical problems. This isn't some mission critical application man, its a fucking game that people play for fun. The goal is fun and if these hacks will add to the fun factor then I'm all for it.

I code for a living and I know people have pirated and ganked my intellectual property. If anything its a compliment to the original developers. People love their maps so much that they go to great lengths to return them to WFA.

somewhere along the way its obvious that you guys lost site of creating a fun mod and started taking things personally.

_