Author: {wf}shadowspawn <shadowspawn_at_shadowspawn_dot_net>     Reply to Message
Date: 6/15/2003 4:59:29 PM
Subject: RE: There are fraggles and there are doozers.

fixed the fov crash with the camera. also fixed a map crash, all of dman's maps don't work cause he didn't use !@#$% misc_teleport_destinations. contents ladders don't work. plasmabombs don't crash, yay, but now i know why they lag when they go off, they brodcast like a dozen wav files starting at once to everyone on the level. duh.

now everything just homs and i'm taking a break for a bit. can move around and grapple to stuff, drop decoys, use specials, but hell if i know where i am :P

but at least the menus look right. had to twig the font a bit, so in the dropdown console everything looks squished a bit. its using wfa fonts for the on screen menus. discovered the radio menus work from wfa, the set/vstr's are just substituted with alias cmds.

custom q3-like dedicated console, acts like the stock q3 one but no copy button. gotta figure out how to make the window alpha faded a bit and pick some cool colors. just something why i try to figure out the hom's.

its sick, say a prayer.

_