Author: jb <wahwah>     Reply to Message
Date: 3/26/2003 9:30:43 PM
Subject: RE: changes to FL?

oh i luv these discussions

CUTHACH there is joystick unsupported. u know, rig it up. i'd like a joystick support too. i read directions for it on a forum tho, a few hoops but might be worth it 4 you.

ability to create static bases (planets, outposts, battleships, etc) either by designing it locally and then adding it via patch/update or some other way.

have to have the ability to fly as a gunner with a nother space ace otherwise, those longass trips w/ multiple peeps is constantly Jump, Form, Jump Form and that is so nickle dimestore boring, even if you're getting jumped everytime by someone on the way.

fucntion to bribe local officials into changing their faction and/or add patrols. so u could in effect hire mercs to patrol an area of space 4 u

storage depots.

more planetary interaction, SUBROUTES, places where players can meet, setup a swap for goods, and one runs 1 leg, the other the 2nd half and they split profits. the trading screen is just poorly implented for this.

So that brings up better interfaces for the commodity trading. that whole trading window needs to be reworked with some fucking LOGIC.

mmm... better guns. more ships.

more races would be sweet.

more content overall, those outlying sectors feel naked. i think those zones should be vibrant with weird freaky alien shit. like saucer fuckers that obduct u from the ship and do cow mutiliations on u

k

a better fucking THEME would be nice. the ability to wage WAR in the game and not just corp against corp or good vs bad, like massive battleships fucking space marines or some shit, and some god damned space BOMBS

more ships

more content

_