Author: blue calx <hi hello howdy>     Reply to Message
Date: 5/21/2001 9:35:19 AM
Subject: Need original ammo room music? + Mars colony map

I'm considering making a pack of ammo room music loops (made by me, not label artists) for WFA map developers. What genres ought I add (except anything that requires a guitar--don't own one and haven't touched one since I was 11). I've done a multitude of chiptune loops that sound like a Commodore 64 already lol.

Also, I got the terrain for the Mars colony map done, thanks a trillion to this cool terrain-editing proggy--DOWNLOAD THIS NOW MAPPERS if you wanna make terrains!. The map layout is so simple, the flags are no more than a few hundred units apart from each other, but you still have to walk a distance (the plateau is shaped like a "C", and that void in the letter "C" is the mountains). Is there a way to allow only certain classes to pass through doors or teleporters or other entities? I want grapple classes to have to travel the distance, but foot classes to be allowed to use shortcuts... except the cyborg, who ought to walk the entire plateau around the mountain.

I hope Acrid reads these boards and considers this a suggestion for a feature for us mappers :)
_