Author: {wf}shadowspawn <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/24/2003 9:04:17 AM
Subject: RE: the ent changed.

i dunno, something changed. Probably borked the ent since the entities.def file I was using had a typo in it for the color of the ent itself (.9 .7 ..6) gg me; and gtk might have puked at it and just wiped the ent before I ran the last compile.

I know for anyone that's downloaded the one on the main website previously will crash GTK anyway if they select that ent. Latest one is up on the website under misc files.

Got a bone to pick with you static; a 32x32 brush about yay-wide running along the floor will cause all sorts of traces to break; and guess what grid welt was on. No plasmas, alarms, sentries, -flares-, etc work right. (I thought all flares not just bigsun were supposed to work under surfaceparm_glass, was about to make allot of solid brushes with that texture but...) You can plant an alarm on one side of that brush, by the flag in welt, and stand on the other side and it won't trigger it (i thought it made a big trigger like a door does automatically). Drop a sentry there and it doesn't track. Borg drops a plasma and just walk over to the other side of that brush and shoot spitballs at it for spite. So if anyone wonders why the floor behind the flag is now raised up 4 units that's why.

Hax.
_