Author: Noob Jones <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/6/2002 5:43:09 PM
Subject: tc mod scroll

"6.6.3 tcMod scroll
Scrolls the texture coordinates with the given speeds. The values "s" and "t" conform to the "x" and "y" values (respectively) as they are found in the original textureTGA. The scroll speed is measured in "textures" per second. A "texture" is the dimension of the texture being modified and includes any previous shader modifications to the original TGA). A negative s value would scroll the texture to the left. A negative t value would scroll the texture down.
Example: tcMod scroll 0.5 -0.5 moves the texture down and right (relative to the TGA files original coordinates) at the rate of a half texture each second of travel.

This should be the LAST tcMod in a stage. Otherwise there maybe popping or snapping visual effects in some shaders. " - q3 shader manual

1. Get or make a water texture( if you have paint shop pro and want me to teach you how to paint a water texture stop in wfamaps on ETG)

2. Apply to a brush or .md3 file (I can also teach you how to model a waterfall in gmax if you stop in wfamaps)

3. Make a shader with tcmod scroll 0 1 and the water image

I put the new in b!

_