Author: =TF=Aries <.>     Reply to Message
Date: 9/19/2002 9:15:18 PM
Subject: RE: wfa in other mods...

I remember pubbing with SS in q2wf like last year or longer by a bit... and he was saying one of "specs" maps wasn't that bad and "What have you made?" =þ

granted this was before his big influence on wfa and such but I had lackluster fallout done and was putting finishing touches on entropy... Both maps still suck till this day!

GG me.. Oh yeah I made area69 for q2wf.. and he didn't know at the time who made that map =]

I was aliased and just said wfa owns why play q2?... =þ

Ok mabye it was more like a year and a half ago.. but it was ironic.. but now that Shadow has made his presence clear.. reguardless of how wfa turns out... it will have the most ownage maps period..
It's hard to map for this mod.. keeping classes and shit into consideration..

All I can say is WFA does own... just the player base has gotten sour and the complexitity *sp? (cfg's etc) Is the only thing that keeps the true fans of carnage ctf from trying it..

The speed alone makes wfa the best mod ever.. The lack of friendly support kills it... I.E. (old-newschool wfa vets that just kill and never help noobs on servers)

Anyways I've been playing it since early '98 and i still play it... Yes it still pisses me off.. but I KEEP playing it..

Someday I'll learn =]

ShiMMy ShiMMy Coco Puff.. =þ =TF=Aries

_