Author: {wf}shadowspawn <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 9/11/2002 9:19:40 AM
Subject: RE: Errr...

well see static, its like this and i can't understand what it is but its wfa only. well i mean my baseq3 doesnt do it.

put two path_corners sharing the same origin along a func_train path. weird shit happens, like the player's origin is frozen, but its not. you are always in a solid. its weird, i know, but ents could share the same origin, but not paths i guess. its nbd, its a hack and not meant for player areas because of the issues with offsetting the timing and players will get stuck in them (trains aren't like doors or plats unless stuff is added to em), but it would've helped dman with his trains for tcf, and using the new ents im messing with ents in skyportals.
and if damage was added to trains rav could've made elevate differently, but i mean its nbd. but it is cool if you play around with this thing.

http://www.shadowspawn.net/temp/tests.zip

also u can now trigger trigger_hurts. i think our def has more shit in it then any other mod; the spawnflags were - - in the stock one, but maybe people will want to turn off and on trigger hurts, without any wfa code modification.

_