Author: [FnL]Raven0us <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 9/8/2002 10:07:46 PM
Subject: RE: DOM

I left the packs in each of the spawns unteamed.

I added trigger_hurts to the front of all the spawn rooms. So no going in there. Adjusted for both game types. (i.e. in command point, the blue players are actually spawning in the red base, in the upper room. So you don't want them dieing when they come out of the spawn. And at the same time, red players will die (in command point mind you) should they try entering the red upper spawn.)

2 sets of doors for each spawn, 1 for CTF mode, the other for DOM mode. Only had to do this on the red side, as the blue players spawn in the upper red room.

Then I just made all the red spawn points in the upper room, only available in CTF mode, while adding NEW spawn points for the red team in command point, for the lower room. Added blue spawns in the upper red, for dom only...etc..

In the blue base, I just added one additional wall that spwans in command point, blocking off the upper spawn room.

It was not that much work really. Though I must admit, it was a bit confusing trying to remember which door/trigger_hurt was supposed to work for which team.

I'm going to re-do Elevate and Goodspeed with the same DOM/CTF setup.

I think it makes more sense.
_