Author: jabes <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 6/30/2006 9:19:02 AM
Subject: i'll bury u!

tones style

R.I.P. Mael

Maxey, Maxey, Maxey.

Why must you continously slam {BR}? We are one of the few clans left for cha-ching dolla dolla clan to challenge. Our inability to keep up with your zany antics stems from the fact that most of our members are either employed, or attend their classes on a regular basis and are therefore unable to perform at the same level that would be possible if competitive online play was at the forefront of our responsibilities in life as well.

I understand your chagrin at being unable to find another group of individuals as talented as yourselves, but I feel that this personal frustration does not warrant becoming upset with clan Bunny Rabbit.

It seems that perhaps cha-ching dolla dolla wacka wacka mad skillz riverbottom nightmare clan has outgrown this mod. Like a band of angry, clearasil soaked bandits, your crew has came, saw, and kicked ass time and time again. Your victories can not easily be counted.

Perhaps it is time for cash money funky fly fresh clan to hit the big time? You know, the PGL. Swimmin Pools and Movie Stars.

(plays One in a Million, by Guns and Roses)

I'm all choked up now... excuse me...

Mael

^__^

_